samedi 31 mai 2014

The others I met

Me again! Outside on the playground I finally met the other guinea pigs of the family, those who stay here and don't come with us.

The two seniors I showed you a foto of previously:


Louisa


The three given white apple-guineapigs:


Stella

Lea

Callie


They are called apple-guinea pigs because the previous owner gave them baths with apple-shampoo, so they smelled like apple when they arrived. Now they don't anymore, my owners find it a bit barbarian to give a bath to a guinea pig. Only if it's absolutely necessary, like that time when Pouik had covered me with wee-wee, I was completely dirty and sticky and smelled awful, so she kind of had to give me a bath. I didn't like it, especially the drying part. Anyway. Pouik doesn't bombard me with her wee anymore so I guess I'm gonna be able to avoid baths in the future...

Guinealy, Abricot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire