dimanche 18 mai 2014

My friend Pouik when she was my age

Just a little foto gallery for you to get to know Pouik, the most companion-like guinea pig Marie has ever had. You'll see she was really small when she was bought! And she would do the most cute and funny things, look:







That is her sleeping in this sock of hers, such a sweet little baby, all confident and trusting! I'm not so calm yet, I move all around and never really sleep like she does... But I guess it's my personality, I have a lot of energy.
Sometimes I king of jealous because Pouik and Marie have a special connection and they seem to understand each other so well. Hopefully one day it will be the same with me! I know, I'm a new guinea pig and I have to create my own place in her heart, but with Pouik as a model I have a long way left to go.



Okay now just though you meet some of the others: Louisa in the upper house, Bibi in the one below, Quick on the right but Quick passed away so the main guinea pigs back home are Louisa and her daughter Bibi (real daughter, she was born on Christmas)


I haven't met them officially, waiting for Marie to take us to her parents' place where they live. I hope they will like me!

Guinealy, Abricot

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire